Skip links

Parole in place

At the Law Office of Amira Al-Alami we help clients with all immigration matters.

Schedule Now!

Our belief is that no one is illegal

Learn about our services


How can I help you?

+1 818-434-6241

Parole in Place

It is a special permit granted by USCIS to spouses, children and parents of United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents who serve or served in the armed forces of the United States.

The Parole in Place, or special permit, allows you to obtain a work permit and if you qualify, you can also register an adjustment of status to receive your legal residence without having to leave the country.

Parole in place

Click to watch video
This website uses cookies to improve your web experience.