About Alami Law
Alami Law was founded in 2008 with the goal of providing superior legal services to immigrant communities in Los Angeles and throughout the United States. For more than a decade, we have been devoted exclusively to the practice of U.S. immigration and nationality law. As a firm created and managed by immigrants, it is Alami Law’s mission to provide high quality, honest, and affordable legal services to our clients. We pride ourselves on anticipating the needs of our existing as well as potential business and individual clients. We serve across the United States with grace and humanity. It is Alami Law’s integrity and absolute commitment to honesty and fairness that has allowed it to distinguish itself from the many other immigration practices in this country. We firmly believe in helping immigrant communities across this nation achieve their own personal American dream just as we have reached our own.
At Alami Law, we are able to assist our clients with all of their immigration needs, regardless of how simple or complicated their case is. We pride ourselves on our creativity to resolve problems, and we work tirelessly to find solutions. By choosing Alami Law, clients know they are gaining access to our firm’s vast knowledge of U.S. immigration law, our ability to find cost-effective solutions and our dedication to honesty as well as education in the labarynth that is U.S. immigration law.
Alami Law’s record of success has led to numerous awards and recognition for both the firm and its attorneys. Our attorneys are highly involved in private organizations that advocate on behalf of the immigrant community, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Alami Law is proud of the successes and the accomplishments we have achieved together. This is your invitation to meet us and become a part of our family.
Alami Law has more than 29 years of combined experience in the field of immigration law.
We represent clients from all walks of life with all types of immigration cases throughout the US, including but not limited to:
- Immigrant Visas (Lawful Permanent Residence)
- Nonimmigrant Visas (such as B-1/B-2, E-1/E-2, F-1, H-1B, K-1, L-1, O-1, P-1, R-1, S, T, TN, U, and V visas, among others)
- I-601 and I-601A Hardship Waivers
- Deportation and removal defense before all U.S. Immigration Courts (EOIR)
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- U visas for victims of serious crimes committed within the U.S.
- VAWA for victims of domestic violence who are married to residents or citizens of the United States
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa (SIJS)
- DACA Renewals And much more!
We also represent immigrants who are facing criminal charges and people who need Post Conviction Relief (PCR).